Please understand that when you make agreement to pay a deposit or purchase for a puppy that you have agreed to the policies below for Little Yorkie Wonderland Puppies. It is the buyer responsibility to read these policies and adhere to them. Our sale contract will be given to you at the time of sale with the terms and agreements and every buyer must agree to these guidelines before making a purchase with Little Yorkie Wonderland Puppies. If you have any questions regarding our policy please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 517- 225 6633 /517-234 1933
Health Guarantee & Sale Contract
Breed : Yorkshire Terrier
Date of Birth :
Sire : Reg # :
Dam : Reg # :
Type Of Registration : AKC (Full) (Limited) Registration
CKC / AKC Litter Registration Application Number :
Purchase Price Of : __________
Deposit Amount : ____________ Date :
Balance Due : ____________ Date :
Pay In Full : ___________ ( Seller Initial ) Date :
Date & Time Purchase and Puppy pick up by purchaser :
This puppy is guaranteed to be in good health at time of sale. All expenses incurred after the puppy leaves the Seller, medical or otherwise, are the responsibility of the Buyer. By reading and signing this document, both Seller and Buyer enter into this agreement in the purchase of the above names and identified puppy.
1. This contract guarantee is for 3 business days health guarantee after pick up the puppy ( Excluding Sunday and Any Holidays )
2. To activate the 3 business day health guarantee on new puppy the purchaser is required to take their puppy to a licensed Veterinarian for a health check up within three (3) business days after picking up the new puppy. If the veterinarian finds any life threatening congenital defect or serious illness with the puppy, purchaser must notified seller immediately on same day. Seller will give purchaser a Full refund of purchase price only with the return of the puppy with registration paper and providing a written statement from the veterinarian indicating the puppy illness life threatening problems.
3. Failure to return puppy and statement as required within 3 days of purchase date, shall have the effect of fully and conclusively terminating any and every obligation or warranty of seller under this agreement and purchaser shall be deemed to have accept puppy “ as is “. If the puppy is not taken to a licensed veterinarian within three (3) business day, then the 3 day health guarantee on the puppy is void.
4. Seller do not guarantee color, the adult size, conformation, reproductive ability, testicles descending, potty training ability or the temperament of the puppy. This guarantee does not cover condition such as but not limited to improper bite, thin coat, hernia of any kind, trachea problem, low blood sugar ( hypoglycemia), internal and external parasites, luxating patella, Grade 1 heart murmur, minor physical flaws, loose stools, coccidian, or any condition that can be corrected over time or treat with veterinarian treatment .
5. Seller is not responsible or guarantee for the puppy death due to accidents injury, neglected, hypoglycemia, dehydration, food poisoning or any other illness that could have been prevented by the purchaser.
6. Under no circumstances seller will not held responsible for any Veterinary or other expenses for any reason whatsoever after purchase of the puppy. When the puppy leaves the care of the seller, it becomes the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
7. If purchaser can no longer care for the puppy, purchaser agrees not to place the puppy in a pound, human society or any facility that practices euthanasia or experimentation on animal.
8. After 3 days puppy left seller premises , if purchaser are not able to keep this puppy or in the future and wish to return puppy to the seller, purchaser may do so along with all the paperwork provided by seller at time of purchase. Purchaser will NOT receive a refund for this puppy. Seller will try to find a new good home for the puppy/dog.
9. Our puppies are not sold on trial basis. Within first 3 days, if for any reasons purchaser have personal conflict, change of mind or the puppy does not work out at purchaser home such as disagreement of family, allergy to animal, puppy crying/barking, landlord’s disapproval or what so ever reasons ( except untreatable life threatening congenital defect or serious health illness with the puppy after exam by the License Veterinarian within the first 3 days ).
Buyer decide bring back the puppy, buyer must bring back the same puppy and same condition as they left along with all the paper works, registration paper, health vaccination record and etc. It will be minimum 30 % service charge on puppy purchase price this for payment to advertising the puppy again. ( This is to ensure that our puppies will have a good home. It is not fair for our puppies to have a home and the last minutes you change your mind and other buyer who might have been interested in our puppy miss their chance because you have changed your mind. )
10. All deposits are Non Refundable and the deposit will apply to purchaser final price. Puppy will be held until the balance final payment paid in Full when the puppy is ready to their new home. Final payment must be completed by 12 weeks of age on puppy. If the puppy you selected put on deposit develop an issue prior to him/her leaving our care, purchaser will be notified and offered other puppy that’s same quality and price are comparable to what purchaser originally paid or replacement puppy on next coming litter.
11. To keep this guarantee in force the purchaser agrees to have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within 3 business day from the date and time of purchase puppy, provide the puppy with routine preventative case such as but no limited to : Vaccinations, worming, dental care and annual health checks.
12. This contract is valid for the original purchaser of the puppy/dog only and is not transferable to another persons. If purchaser sold the puppy/dog to another persons this contract is null and void.
13. Seller will provide purchaser with up to date puppy vaccination and de-worming record. No puppy should leave the house or to public area until the full series of puppy shots have been completed this to insure the best possible immunity against communicable diseases.
I have read, received, and understand and agree to the terms of this contract/guarantee and conditions of sale and accept full responsibility for the health and well-being of the purchased puppy as set forth by my hand.
Signature : ___________________________
Printed Name : ________________________
Address : ____________________________
Phone : ______________________________
Email : ______________________________